To Join Us, complete both:
1. Paper application &
2. Click here to create your on-line account
- Fill-out paper application and bring to meeting.
- You can pay when you attend your orientation at the Monthly Meeting or mail your payment along with your printed application to PO Box 1011, Rainier, WA 98576.
- Please make checks payable to Hour4Hour Time Exchange.
- Sign up for your online Account: click here to go to our Account sign-up page.
- Check your inbox for an email from
after your have completed step 3.
- Follow the link in the email to verify your subscription and open your Account.
- Complete your online profile.
- Be sure to include two references on both your paper application and your online Account. We will need to check your references.
- Upload a photo so other members may get to know you.
- Once your Account is opened you will be called by a Membership Coordinator who will let you know the time and place of the next meeting, and discuss with you when to Activate your Account, which is the last step of the application.
- Attend a time bank orientation at the Monthly Meeting. You will earn 5 hours of time credits for attending this first meeting and for completing your Account profile and paper application.
- After you attend your first meeting your account will be Activated and you will be able to do trades and enter hours.
- Track upcoming activities through our facebook page.
- Watch our upcoming events calendar for group exchanges to earn more time credits.
- Pay membership donation of $25.00 to help us grow. If you are unable to contribute, your membership is still welcomed and appreciated.
If you need assistance, please contact us. We're here to help!